BICENTENARY PARK

Located in the Azcapotzalco Delegation, March 18th Refinery, was inaugurated in the year of 1946. In 1991, closing of operations was instructed, relocating the processes and facilities to another place. The Federal Government committed to perform remediation and environmental recovery, in order to construct an ecological park. Approximately 1.154.111 m³ of ground were remedied through biological processes and techniques, being this, of the greatest and most important ground remediation in the world. Old facilities, warehouses and armed concrete floor were demolished; this C&DWl was processed and crushed by Concretos Reciclados inside the park, it was used for the construction of bases and sub bases for roads and parkinglots inside the park. For more information visit:

Regresar

Contact and location